What is the Objective of this training program?
This Java Professional Course is a one-stop training program designed to guide you from Java’s beginning concepts to advanced programming techniques. This Java training requires no previous coding experience. It will provide you with a foundational knowledge of Core Java 11, including the scope of variables, operators, arrays, loops, methods, constructors and Java EE while giving you hands-on experience in JDBC JUnit Framework. You will then move on to mastering advanced Java topics such as JDBC, Java SOAP, Hibernate Query Language(HQL), JSP’s Servlets, service-oriented architecture (SOA), JBoss / Eclipse, REST web services and Hibernate, Spring frameworks, Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Training.
Why should I become a Java Professional?
Here are a few reasons:
1) Java is one of the most widely used programming languages. There is no denying Java’s popularity using more than nine million developers on seven billion devices worldwide. Despite being released over 20 years ago, Java has been at the top of the TIOBE index, the measure of popularity within programming languages, for the last decade. Job prospects for people with Java skills are excellent with roles available across many different sectors.
2) There is more to Java developing than coding. When you become a Java developer, your work is varied due to the many different tasks that Java developers oversee. From designing interfaces to creating and testing dynamic applications, Java developers involved in every development process stage.
3) Java development is collaborative. An advantage of being involved throughout the development process is that Java developers collaborate with other professionals, such as Web Designers, Web Developers and Software Engineers. Collaboration develops communication and other transferable skills, which help advance your career as an IT professional.
4) Java is used in real-world applications. From healthcare to financial services, Java is used across many different business sectors and popular websites such as Facebook, Amazon and eBay. So, as Java developer, it is likely that your work will benefit not just the company you work for but also many ordinary people in real-life scenarios.
What role do Java developers play in IT development?
Java developers create complex web-based applications. Some examples include animated drop-down menus, images that change as a mouse moves over them, and sounds that play when clicked. Java is used extensively on e-commerce sites to collect data and validate user information. It is the job of Java developers to use this scripting language to modify the design and functionality of websites as requested by their clients. Java developers may write programs themselves or revise existing applications. They also identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of java developed projects. Java developers will often test programs to verify that they work correctly. This responsibility includes resolving technical issues through debugging, research and investigation. Java developers will also often mentor and provide technical guidance and instruction to lower-level IT staff, assisting with specific problems requiring a broad knowledge of subject matter processing.
Technology in the IT world is constantly changing, so knowledge becomes outdated in a few years. Therefore, a love of learning is essential for Java developers. Good researching skills are also crucial because there will always be new technologies to learn about. Java developers typically work on a team, so being a team player is extremely important. Good communication skills are also a must because Java developers must communicate effectively with their team and with clients.
What will I be able to do after successfully finishing the program?
After completing the 3 modules of our Java Professional training program, you will be able to:
- Utilize new Java features
- Write Java code that uses variables, arrays, conditional, and loop constructs to achieve program objectives
- Identify modular programming principles
- Access and create static fields and methods
- Encapsulate a class using access modifiers and overloaded constructors
- Demonstrate polymorphism by implementing a Java interface
- Handle a checked exception in a Java application
- Define and implement a simple class hierarchy that supports application requirements
- Use Lambda Expression concurrency features
- Apply modular programming practices and services to applications
- Create high-performing multi-threaded applications
- Execute a Java application from the command line
- Create applications that use the Java Collections framework
- Implement error-handling techniques using exception handling
- Implement input/output (I/O) functionality to read from and write to data and text files
- Perform multiple operations on database tables, including creating, reading, updating, and deleting using both JDBC and JPA technology
- Identify deprecated APIs and possible alternatives
- Swap sub-optimal or tedious coding with convenience methods
- Create a modular Java application
- Create a custom runtime image
- Build Multi-release JAR files
- Design interfaces which implement methods
- Process stream data using new convenience methods
- Leverage JShell for fast code experiments
- Identify and apply new methods to more conveniently work with collections and arrays
- Identify and address common requirements in migrating older applications to modularity
- Create a system architecture (the Architecture model) supporting the nonfunctional requirements (NFRs) and development constraints
- Create a system design (the Solution model) supporting the functional requirements (FRs)
- Develop SOAP and REST web services
- Develop web front-ends using Servlets, Java Server Pages, and Java Server
Are Java Professionals in Demand?
As for the demand for Java developers, it stays at a very high-level year after year. According to a recent report by analytical company Burning Glass, Java Developer is one of the most common tech occupations in the U.S., with a total number of open job postings nearly reaching 4000 in February 2020 in the U.S. alone.
**Java-related job postings on Collabera increased 80 percent between 2017 and 2018, from 3,469 to 6,243 — impressive for a programming language that’s been around for nearly 25 years.
Who are the instructors at Global IT?
All the instructors at Global IT are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 8-10 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are passionate for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
What is the role of Java developer?
A Java Developer is responsible for the design, development, and management of Java-based applications. Because Java is used so widely, particularly by large organizations, the daily roles vary widely, but can include owning a particular application or working on several at one time. In many cases, a Java developer’s job description goes well beyond mere computer programming. Many roles require that Java developers embrace taking part in full software development lifecycles and strive to improve the overall product by researching alternative ways and technologies to achieve the overall goal.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Support continuous improvement
- Investigating alternatives and technologies
- Presenting for architectural review
What are a few possible career paths and opportunities for Java Professional?
There is a good demand for java programmers all over the world. The job roles on completing our java professional course include Java Developer, Java Software Developer / Programmer, Java Programmer, Java Web Software Developer, Web developer, Application Developer, Web Programmer and EJB Programmer among others.
Does Global IT offer job assistance?
Global IT actively provides 100% Job placement assistance to all learners who have completed the training. For this, we are exclusively tied-up with top employers/ recruiting partners. We also help you with the job interview and résumé preparation part as well.
Will the Job Assistance Program Guarantee Me A Job?
In our Job Assistance program, we will be helping you land in your dream job by sharing your resume to potential recruiters and assisting you with resume building, preparing you for interview questions. GIT’s training should not be regarded either as a job placement service or as a guarantee for employment. The entire employment process will take part between the learner and the recruiter companies directly, and the final selection is always dependent on the recruiter.
What are the prerequisites for getting enrolled in this training course?
Be competent in creating programs in any programming language. Understand object-oriented principles Basic understanding of database concepts and SQL syntax.
How are the jobs for Java Professional in general?
An entry-level Java Developer with less than 1-year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $59,798 based on 218 salaries. An early career Java Developer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $71,311 based on 984 salaries. A mid-career Java Developer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $83,967 based on 569 salaries. An experienced Java Developer with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $98,411 based on 228 salaries. In their late-career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $102,572. www.payscale.com
Popular Employer Salaries for Java Developer-
|J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMCC)
|The Vanguard Group
|NTT Data Corporation
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited
|Verizon Communications, Inc.